Ned P. Curtis
In his over thirty-seven years in public accounting beginning with Arthur Andersen in Chicago, Illinois and later Peat, Marwick, and Mitchell, now KPMG, in Denver, Colorado, Ned has performed extensive individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate tax preparation and planning services along with business advisory consulting. He enjoys foreign languages and is fluent in several.
Curtis Miller & Associates, Inc.
Prior to its merger with Offutt Barton Schlitt, Ned served as managing partner of Curtis Miller & Associates, formerly Curtis Ward & Associates, since 1998. He was co-founder of the original firm, Edwards and Curtis, CPAs, in 1986.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Undergraduate degree, Valparaiso University
- Juris Doctor, Valparaiso University School of Law
- LLM, Georgetown University Law Center
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Member, Florida Bar Association
Ned is past treasurer of the Vero Bach Concert Association and past president of the Indian River Estate Planning Council.